Tuesday

Interview



I got a job as an English Teacher at an elementary school in Anyang, South Korea. This has been my career dream for a little while now and it is becoming reality. TR = Teacher Representative. He called himself Scott but I know that wasn't his real name because he is a native Korean and, if you know anything about their culture, there is NO WAY his parents would have named him "Scott." It is surely a self-appointed moniker because his real name is probably too hard to pronounce. Regardless, he was a super nice guy and did his job exceptionally well.

The principal who interviewed me kept giggling, despite her constant reminders that the school is very professional and expects the same of me. Hmm.

That little thing on top of my sub is a Link (LoZ) action figure from sometime in 90's. I also have a Leonardo (TMNT) figure from the 80's too but there is no way I can draw it that small. They are posed for action.

Also, yeah I have two laptops: a netbook for iTunes and Skype, a five-year-old dell for everything else. They are both very slow and kind of suck, so don't start thinking it means I have any money because I am pretty much broke all the time.

No comments: